Support program for establishing a business in North America
Offered in partnership with the private entrepreneurial firm LEDEN, our support program for establishing a business in North America enables you to assess and initiate your expansion at a competitive cost. The program targets start-ups as well as mature businesses:
- Presentation of the business to Sherbrooke Innopole
- Subscription to the support program and management of legal, fiscal, and immigration aspects by LEDEN
- Market validation and evaluation (start-ups) or Go/No Go (mature) through the iA7 market intelligence service
- Identification of and establishing contact with key contacts
- Access to Sherbrooke Innopole’s soft landing program
Meet our experts!Learn more
Our other coaching services
Find your first clients
Essential to refine your new service/product.
Evaluate your funding project
Because money is a lifeline.
An approach to harness the full potential of your business.
Workforce attraction and retention
Building a team that measures up to your ambitions.
Value-added consulting to help your business stand out.
Develop your business network
A lever essential to the success of your business.
Greater visibility and enhanced optimization, faster. GRANT!
Explore a world of possibilities. GRANT!
Better decisions based on the best information. GRANT!
Intellectual property strategy
To maximize your credibility and visibility.
Productivity and innovation
Increase performance, accelerate growth. GRANT!
Transfer and succession
Ensuring and planning sustainability.
Find the right location for your growth plans.
Mentoring for entrepreneurs
An experienced entrepreneur to guide you.
Soft landing program
A range of turnkey implementation services.
Assistance for integrating key employees
Welcoming your new talented recruits.