1 August 2012
SME: Get financial support to hire a student in ICT on a work term
You want to adopt new strategies in e-business and increase your productivity and competitiveness?
The Small Business Internship Program (SBIP) allows SMEs to obtain funding to hire post-secondary students registered in information technology and communications (ICT) programs for a full-time course of 12 weeks.
Up to 75% of salary costs and related expenses may be subsidized under this program administered by Industry Canada.
- Be a Canadian small or medium-sized enterprise (SME) with less than 500 employees;
- Be incorporated or be a sole proprietorship and for-profit;
- Have been in continuous operation for a minimum of one year;
- Have an existing web site and wish to enhance your e-business capabilities;
- Contribute a minimum of 25% of the student wages and related expenses.
Deadline for submitting an application: December 12th, 2012.
For more information on SBIP and to download the application form, visitIndustry Canada.Back to the news