30 March 2018
Quebec Launches a $345M Action Plan for Entrepreneurship
The Government of Quebec has recently unveiled the Oser entreprendre plan, in which it will inject $345.7M to foster the creation and growth of companies by 2022.
This 2017-2022 Plan d’action gouvernemental en entrepreneuriat (PAGE) includes 34 concrete actions with the following objectives:
- Create 125 000 new businesses, i.e. an increase of 2000 a year on average, among which;
- 3500 high-growth companies, an increase of 50 a year on average.
The actions are divided into four priorities covering all the stages for developing entrepreneurship:
- Priority 1: Assist the entrepreneur in creating and developing the business
- Priority 2: Acknowledge the contribution to entrepreneurship from youth, women, and diversity
- Priority 3: Promote various forms of entrepreneurship
- Priority 4: Ensure access to various sources of funding, from creation to transfer
» Read full article for more details
Source : Government of Quebec
Back to the news