18 September 2014
New virtual trade fair for the companies of the Quebec centre of excellence in land transportation
The Pôle d’excellence québécois en transport terrestre is launching a brand new tool for its member businesses: the Salon virtuel des transports (Transportation Virtual Trade Fair)!
It’s an innovative and interactive portal where you can be visible at all times everywhere in the world through your “booth.”
Accessible via the Pôle’s Web site, the virtual trade fair enables you to:
- Promote your expertise and your products
- Have a virtual presence at physical trade fairs in which the Pôle participates
- Increase your online presence
- Do solicitation through real-time follow-up of qualified prospects
- Take part in a B2B virtual business community
- Benefit from support regarding Web communications
Benefit from a grant covering 50% of participation costs – only a few places still available!
Deadline to apply for the grant: September 30, 2014
The physical trade fairs in which the Pôle will be participating in 2014 (more trade fairs will be confirmed for 2015) are:
- InnoTrans Trade Fair, in Germany
- Electric Vehicle Fair, in Vancouver
- APTA Expo, in the U. S.
To register or for further details, contact Patrick Lacroix: firstname.lastname@example.org / 819-580-8875
» The Maison régionale de l’industrie Joins Forces with Visiofair to Create Virtual FairsBack to the news