9 January 2020
New Technological Partnership for IT Companies in Sherbrooke
Sherbrooke Innopole has entered into a collaborative agreement with the Quebec Technology Association (AQT), one of the top 10 technological business networks in North America.
Comprising more than 500 SMEs and 1 600 industry CEOs and executives, the AQT aims to:
- Increase the visibility of the technology industry
- Ensure outreach, and inspire leaders of technology companies
- Boost networking and business partnerships
Is your company part of the Information Technologies key sector served by Sherbrooke Innopole? You get a 50% discount on the annual AQT membership fee.
Corporate membership in the AQT provides a variety of benefits:
- Access to AQT signature events: CEO Vision (February 4-6, 2020) and the Big Bang technology marketing forum (October 14-15, 2020)
- Free posting of your news releases and success stories (8000 subscribers)
- Potential for great savings with premium offers
- Access to public affairs activities and guidelines
In addition, Sherbrooke Innopole and the AQT will be organizing joint events with free access for members.
Complementing each other, Sherbrooke Innopole and the AQT are proud to use their respective strengths and networks to bring together Quebec’s technological industry and to multiply business opportunities for their members.
To receive the 50% discount on AQT membership, contact Marc-Henri Faure, Director, Business Services – IT at Sherbrooke Innopole: email@example.com / 819-821-5577, Ext. 130.
Back to the news