La conciliation famille-travail plus accessible qu’on ne le pense!Lire l'article
5 décembre 2016
A Brand and a New App for Smart Mobility in Sherbrooke
Smart mobility has hit Sherbrooke under the name: Vermeille. This brand has been developed by the Société de transport de Sherbrooke (STS) to implement the concept of intelligent transport; it is also the name of its new mobile app.
The term “smart mobility” refers to a new, more connected, efficient, and sustainable era in terms of the means of transportation offered (solo/collective, active…). The objective is to encourage residents to make informed decisions to protect the environment, improve their quality of life and public health, and save money.
Information and communications technologies (ICT) are playing a central role in democratizing this new trend. In this regard, the STS has launched the Vermeille mobile app, which makes it possible to:
- Plan trips
- Design a customized itinerary combining several modes of transportation for immediate or later departure
- Group together and easily get to favourite stops
- Consult a detailed itinerary for the walking and transfer segments
- Locate oneself on a map and display nearby stops and points of interest
- Determine the time when buses will next arrive at selected stops
The STS also created a Facebook page a few weeks ago to provide a space for discussion on smart mobility.
Source: STSRetour aux nouvelles
Pleins feux sur nos mentors – Daniel GirouxLire l'article
Du nouveau au sein de notre conseil d’administrationLire l'article
Journée de conférences | La neurodiversité : embauchez la différence, cultivez la réussiteVoir l'événement
Webinaire | Protégez vos données et celles de vos clients : un avantage concurrentielVoir l'événement
Gaming Drinks SherbrookeVoir l'événement