19 May 2014
Life Sciences Mission to Sweden in the Planning Stages
In September 2014, Quebec businesses and researchers will be taking part in a mission to Sweden, focused on the life sciences.
Organized by Sherbrooke Innopole, the mission includes:
- September 8-9: Attending the Nordic Life Sciences (NLS) Days conference, Stockholm – optional / special rate until June 30
- September 10-11: Personalized tours and business meetings with potential partners at Medicon Village, Lund
NLS Days is the largest life sciences partnership event in northern Europe. It brings together businesses in the biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, and medical technologies sectors, as well as stakeholders from finance, research, and political spheres, and regulatory authorities. The 2014 edition of the event will also host the European Cancer Cluster Partnering (ECCP) convention.
Medicon Village is a complex devoted to research, innovation, and businesses involved in the life sciences field. The site, covering 80 000 m2 of leased space where researchers and entrepreneurs interact, is located near several research centres. More than 850 people work in the Village, seeking to improve the health and well-being of the population.
There will be many opportunities to meet and network!
- For companies with more than 20 employees: Benefit from a special rate on registration for the NLS Days
- For companies with 20 or fewer employees, non-profit organizations, researchers, and students: Benefit from an extension of the Early Bird rate until June 30
- For Sherbrooke companies, up to $1000 in expenses could be reimbursed after the mission
NOTE: Airline tickets, registration for NLS Days, transportation between Stockholm and Lund, and hotel and meal expenses are at the participant’s expense.
For further details on the mission to Sweden, contact Josée Blanchard, Director, Business Development – Life Sciences at Sherbrooke Innopole: 819-821-5577 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to the news