Highly Prized Graduates
In terms of jobs and academic training opportunities, the clean technology sector is in full swing. The Sherbrooke region is no exception and offers a host of training programs, at the technical and university levels, for students who wish to participate in the growth of this economic sector with strong potential.
Hosted by the Centre universitaire de formation en environnement (University Centre of environmental training), that brings together the faculties for administration, law, education engineering, humanities and also medicine and health sciences, the master in environmental studies adds favourably to the Université de Sherbrooke’s reputation because of its multidisciplinary approach.
Here’s a look at different training programs offered by Sherbrooke teaching institutions in the Cleantech key sector.
- Applied Ecological Technology
- Laboratory Technology: Biotechnology
- Bioecological Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical Engineering Technology
- Applied Geomatics
- Chemical and Biotechnological Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- B.Sc. Health Science
- B.A. Environmental Biology