Propel Your Business
Sherbrooke’s innovative business accelerator/incubator Espace-inc is located downtown – 400 Marquette Street. The site is an entrepreneurial living space and a startup accelerator.
Espace-inc occupies a surface of 25 000 square feet on two floors with coworking spaces, offices, conference rooms, and a workshop for prototyping and other uses.
Espace-inc offers three acceleration programs to propel your startup business:
- Cowork: All-inclusive work spaces, training sessions, internal activities
- Pre-acceleration: All-inclusive work spaces, training sessions, internal activities + support from the internal team, peers, and partners
- Acceleration: All-inclusive work spaces, training sessions, internal activities + support from the internal team, peers, and partners + strategy team including up to 150 hours of coaching and assistance from experts
- Innovative product or service that stands out in the marketplace
- Entrepreneurial expertise and leadership
- Proof of concept and preliminary market validation done
- Economic, social, or environmental benefits
Espace-inc benefits from the involvement of several Sherbrooke entrepreneurs as ambassadors, as well as from many private partners from the business community who donate time, material, and services.
Maison de l’entrepreneur
The Espace-inc facilities also incorporate the Maison de l’entrepreneur, a gathering place that hosts various activities – training sessions, conferences, and networking activities – by and for future entrepreneurs, students, and business people who want to get involved.