Sherbrooke Innopole, an Innovative Community Hub
Sherbrooke Innopole is the economic development corporation of the City of Sherbrooke whose mission is to ensure innovative, harmonious, and dynamic economic growth and development by promoting the development of companies created from Sherbrooke ingenuity and research, attracting new businesses, and supporting existing manufacturing firms in their expansion, innovation, and internationalization initiatives.
Sherbrooke Innopole is the para-municipal corporation dedicated to the economic development of the City of Sherbrooke. We offer services such as financing, coaching, advice, mentoring, and relocation help to businesses from the industrial and propulsive services sectors, located on the territory of the city of Sherbrooke.
- Accompany businesses at all stages, from start-up to installation, growth, consolidation, and succession
- Promote economic activities for the Sherbrooke community
- Offer financial support to business projects with high potential
- Stimulate entrepreneurship, especially among University Pole graduates
- Work in partnership with community stakeholders to develop a favorable business environment
- Support innovation and improvement of industrial production
- Promote Sherbrooke and its businesses at the local, national, and international levels
- Take regional leadership in sustainable development
- Stimulate collaborations between the industry and the University Pole
- Ensure proper development of industrial zones
- Facilitate access to business mentoring
Sherbrooke Innopole provides services to the city of Sherbrooke and its 6 boroughs:
- Rock Forest—Saint-Élie—Deauville