Sherbrooke Innopole, an Innovative Community Hub
Sherbrooke Innopole is the economic development corporation of the City of Sherbrooke whose mission is to accelerate the growth of the businesses within the five clusters and foster in Sherbrooke an innovative and appealing business climate.
Sherbrooke Innopole is the para-municipal corporation dedicated to the economic development of the City of Sherbrooke. We offer services such as financing, coaching, advice, mentoring, and relocation help to businesses from the industrial and propulsive services sectors, located on the territory of the city of Sherbrooke.
- Accompany businesses at all stages, from start-up to installation, growth, consolidation, and succession
- Promote economic activities for the Sherbrooke community
- Offer financial support to business projects with high potential
- Stimulate entrepreneurship, especially among University Pole graduates
- Work in partnership with community stakeholders to develop a favorable business environment
- Support innovation and improvement of industrial production
- Promote Sherbrooke and its businesses at the local, national, and international levels
- Take regional leadership in sustainable development
- Stimulate collaborations between the industry and the University Pole
- Ensure proper development of industrial zones
- Facilitate access to business mentoring
Sherbrooke Innopole provides services to the city of Sherbrooke and its 6 boroughs:
- Rock Forest—Saint-Élie—Deauville