You need lab space for your business project?
Sherbrooke has a custom answer to fit your needs!
Located at the heart of the Sherbrooke Science Park, home to industry and research key players in Life Sciences, Espace Labz is a two-story, 20 000 sq. ft. multi-tenant building.
What is Espace Labz?
- Private lab space that grows with your needs
- Competitive prices
Some conditions apply.
- Shared lab space with standard equipment
- Cell culture room and other equipment (autoclave, centrifuge, etc.)
- CO2 and liquid nitrogen service
- Hazardous waste management
- Private office space
- Conference rooms
- Lunch and rest areas/lounge, showers
- Outdoor lunch area
- Access to a loading dock
*For information purposes.
For more details, please contact :
Josée Blanchard, Ph.D., MBA
Director, Business Development – Life Sciences and Micro-nanotechnologies
Phone: 819 821-5577
Toll-free: +1 877 211-5326
Opening : 2017
- High-tech companies (products & services)
- Public R&D institutions
Espace Labz – Multi-tenant building
2650, Maximilien-Chagnon Street
Sherbrooke (Québec) Canada
Espace Labz was put together by Sherbrooke Innopole in partnership with the City of Sherbrooke, the Industrial Promotion Committee of Brompton (CPIB) and the Industrial Promotion Committee of Sherbrooke (CPIS).
Life Sciences in Sherbrooke
47 businesses / 1659 jobs
Sherbrooke’s Life Sciences Key Sector, with its University Pole, state-of-the-art research centres, and innovative businesses, is well positioned as a world class hub in the health sector.
- Pre-clinical research
- Clinical research, stages I to IV (from newborns to the elderly)
- Medical technologies and software
- Molecular Imaging Centre
- Research Centre on Aging
- University Hospital (CHUS)
- Faculty of Medicine
- Institute of Pharmacology
- SAGE-Innovation Niche of excellence
- Pavilion of Applied Research on Cancer (PRAC)
For more information, visit sherbrooke-innopole.com.