Tailored Financing Solutions
Sherbrooke Innopole gives you access to a host of services offered by a team with both expertise and experience. In addition to a warm welcome, we offer you financial programs adapted to your projects, a vast network of contacts, “à la carte” services and personalized networking. We’ll also help you access other available sources of financing from our partners.
To assist you in searching for Life Sciences financing, contact your expert:
Bernat Riera, MIB
Director, Business Services
+1 819 821-5577
+1 877 211-5326
- Financing programs offered by Sherbrooke Innopole
- Venture capital financing
- Provided by our partners
Financing programs offered by Sherbrooke Innopole
Venture capital financing
- Anges Québec (Sherbrooke’s cell)
Peclinical and clinical
This fund offers investment capital to Quebec biotechnological companies for research in the preliminary stages of drug development, before any human clinical trials.
This fund invests in Quebec projects from universities, businesses and research centres that are exclusively at the start-up stage. Its purpose is to bring projects it finances towards a preclinical proof of concept in a semi-virtual mode.
Fundamental, preclinical and clinic
This national fund invests in leading edge fundamental research performed by universities, health centres transrelational research centres and start-up companies. Its specific purpose is to support transrelational fundamental research determining relevant preclinical criteria in order to more quickly identify the most promising candidates and ensure their rapid progress.
This venture capital company specializes in the investing and shepherding of companies with strong technology competencies in their first stages of development.
Provided by our partners
- Emploi-Québec (Quebec Labour Market)
- Ministère de l’Économie, de l’Innovation et des Exportations (MEIE – Québec’s Minister of Economy, Innovation and Exportations)
- Canada Economic Development (CED)
- Export Development Canada (EDC)
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Investissement Québec (IQ)
- Fonds de solidarité FTQ (Regional Solidarity Fund)
- Build in Canada Innovation Program (BCIP)
- NRC Industrial Research Assistance Programs (NRC-IRAP)
- Canada Small Business Financing Program (CSBF)
- Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
- Centre québécois de valorisation des biotechnologies (CQVB)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Canadian Youth Business Foundation (CYBF)
- Fonds de la recherche en santé du Québec (FRSQ – Quebec Health Research Fund)
- Société d’investissement jeunesse (SIJ)