Sherbrooke Science Park
Sherbrooke’s scientific park is a designated haven for Life Sciences. All the necessary components for the development of this key sector are present: care, education, research and business. Situated in the borough of Fleurimont, the Sherbrooke Science Park is composed of the following:
- Université de Sherbrooke Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences (FMSS)
- Université de Sherbrooke Faculty of Sciences (FSUS)
- Pharmacology Institute of Sherbrooke (IPS)
- Centre hospitalier universitaire de Sherbrooke (CHUS – University Hospital)
- Centre de recherche du CHUS (CHUS Research Centre)
- Centre d’imagerie moléculaire de Sherbrooke (CIMS – Sherbrooke Molecular Imaging Centre)
- Pavillon de recherche appliquée sur le cancer (PRAC – Applied Research on Cancer Pavilion)
- Private and multinational companies with a strong R&D component
Although the Sherbrooke Science Park enjoys an exceptional synergy with the Life Sciences sector, it welcomes research centres from all sectors and information technology businesses. Sherbrooke Innopole thus hopes to encorage mixed expertises often very beneficial for the success of innovation projects.
The Sherbrooke Science Park offers the proximity of researchers, specialized businesses, a qualified workforce, advanced equipment, and laboratory services that foster collaboration and pluridisciplinary research, which results in the facilitation and acceleration of research and the development of Life Sciences.
Sherbrooke Innopole is a recognized member of Zones Québec Innovation and the International Association of Science Parks and Areas of Innovation (IASP).
Natural Gas: gas network nearby (possibility of extending the network)
High-speed Internet and fibre optic: yes
Public Transport: yes